Sunday, May 6, 2007

so hot i had to stop!

last friday night, i had a chance to go stay at the garage the whole day.

The term they had was "coding". if a car's plate ends in a certain number( 1 & 2 on mondays, 3 & 4 on tuesdays, etc. mine is 0), they're not allowed to got to the streets frm 7am - 10 am and from 3pm-7pm. I always get rest on fridays and this friday, my seat covers have been changed! :)

In the evening, my lady and i went to a mall, just 9 kms from the house.

On our way, I felt something wrong. When the gas is stepped on, there seemed to be a rough sound. Along the main road where the traffic light is on stop, my idling lowered to zero, so my engine stopped. Little did she know my temperature rose abruptly.

We were really close to the parking lot, my engine stopped again. Then finally, she noticed my temperature. she still managed to start me and we entered the parking lot. My engine stopped again while we were backing up to the parking space (she loves parking me with my back to the wall).

when she opened my hood... tada!!!!!!!! My radiator was open and the cap was just sitting there. good thing, it did not drop during the trip.

If only I could talk, I would tell the master (her dad) that he forgot to put back my radiator cap when he filled it with water that day.

Poor lady, dealed with my overheated engine again. She already knew what to do, didn't ask for any help. Glad she brought a lot of water that night.

If only I could talk, I'd thank my lady for doing a great job and thank her dad for changing my seat covers. :)

No comments: