Tuesday, May 1, 2007

musings and whinings

"TaBY", like a tabby cat, without stripes nor any patterns. Just a simple car.

That's how I describe myself.

They got my name from my license plate. Here in the Philippines, the license plates are something like, ABC-123. Mine's TBY. Now, it got me thinkin', if the owner of this car does the same when naming his car, what would this car be called?




Neat!

Anyway, I am a street car. I don't live in a garage like some lucky cars out there. I used to, but I was evicted. Poor me.

I had a buddy and his name is "Blue". Blue is a 1981 Toyota Corolla car who was originally living in the garage. When I came around 2004, he became the street car. Last year, X arrived and owned the garage, leaving Blue and I on the street.




- X -


Blue was given to the Master's brother a couple of months ago. They didn't have a car and they lived in the province, so it was a necessity. Just last week, Master saw Blue always parked at the Port area. He later found out Blue was pawned by his brother's sister-in-law for a measly PhP35,000 (US$ 735). Master got upset. I was too. Now, I miss my friend Blue.

No comments: